Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just a brief note to let you all know:
We received the results for our baby girl this past week. She does NOT have glycogen storage disease! She is a carrier of only one of the two necessary mutations (as Roger and I are) which of course means she does not have the disease. We are so very happy at this wonderful news and look forward to the possibility of a normal birth and post-natal experience. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

that's great news, best of luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I know you're relieved! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!

FRANKLIN & SHARON ORDELHEIDE said...

SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS GOOD NEWS!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE UPCOMING NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!!

LOVE TO ALL,

AUNTIE SHARON

Chad & Shoshanna Ordelheide said...

Sounds gooooood to me!!! We were gone last weekend and couldn't with you a happy B-Day Roger. I hope it was a fun one. Take care and hope to see you guys sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Can't think of a happier moment in my life...Good NEWS! Congradulations! Love Mom