Caleb is two already! Time goes so quickly ... it seems like he has been two for a number of months already since he is quite the talker and of course amazes his doting parents with his displays of genius ;-) I know, I know ... nothing like a proud AND biased parent!
"Tut tut, it looks like rain..."
"Tut tut, it looks like rain..."


Remember watching those gel capsules dissolve in water to reveal a sponge shape? Caleb watches his first one ... sooooo hard to wait for it to develop.

Some fantastic books...





3 comments:
Que Pasa Guz's. Happy B-Day Caleb!! Hope you guys are doing good, wish we could see you guys some time. Chad & Shoshanna
Love the pics! Thanks for the update. Happy BD Caleb!
Happy Birthday Caleb!@##$$%^&@!!!
Everyone should be so EXCITIED to have PARTY! I love you my little one! Tell you mommy and daddy they are doing a good job!
Can't wait to run through the grass with you and go swinging in the park! Walter is excited about coming too!
He wrote you a Christmas Song..Merry Christms...ho ho ho
Post a Comment