Most people I've talked haven't heard of this beach so if you're curious check out this link.
http://www.sbparks.org/docs/jalama.html
Our new tent held up great to the 30+ mph wind that filled our kites for the weekend. Stay tuned for some extreme footage of dangling and big wave riding :)


5 comments:
Nice Tent :-) MH, NF or SD? I saw a few kiteboarders ripping it up the other day Rog. You would have loved it!!!
Hey Roger,
I have some info for you about the winds here on Saipan. I got this site from an avid kiteboarder here:
www.windguru.com
Username: casanami
Password: casanami
Hopefully this will draw you out to Saipan to put your kite and perio skills to practice!!! Take care.
~Ken & Crystal
Hello Chad and Sho,
The tent is LLB:) Good guesses though. I tied it to the tree and staked out down and it held nicely. I would like to try it out on some big mountains. Good to hear from you.
Roger and Steph
Hello Ken and Barbie,
Thanks for the link on Guam wind. It doesn't look like I'll need a wetsuit with those temps. I would love to find a way to make it out there.
Roger and Steph.
Mom says....
Looks like that pink starfish is pointing....go WEST young man and find the WIND!
Post a Comment